The whole family will love this tasty salad made with crisp pink lady apples, sweet pomegranate seeds, crunchy walnuts and lots of greens. Paired with a simple rose vinegar dressing this is a perfect salad to serve as a side to compliment your favourite meal!
• 1 bag mixed greens
• 2 pink lady apples, thinly sliced
• ½ cup walnuts, toasted and chopped coarsely
• 250g feta cheese, crumbled
• 1 cup pomegranate seeds
• ¼ cup olive oil
• ¼ cup Lirah Sweet Rose Petal Vinegar
• ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
1. Place mixed greens on a serving plate and then arrange sliced apple, walnuts, feta and pomegranate seeds to your liking.
2. Combine dressing ingredients in a screw top jar and shake well to combine.
3. Drizzle dressing over salad and serve immediately.
Note: Salad could be assembled on individual plates instead of a serving platter.