You will find Lirah almost anywhere it seems! One of our marketing team was enjoying dinner with some friends when this delectable dish ended up on the table. And yes the Lirah Gourmet Aged Balsamic helped create the gorgeous sauce that drizzles over the baked peaches.
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Summer is all about fresh fruit and loads of it! You can use peaches, or nectarines for this baked dish.
- 800g Peaches cut in half with seed removed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Drizzle of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon Lirah Gourmet Aged Balsamic
- 3 tablespoon molasses
- 100g Prosciutto
- 1 handful of basil
- To create your sauce you just pop Lirah Gourmet Aged Balsamic, molasses with a touch of soy sauce & honey into a pot and simmer to reduce.
- Pour the sauce over your stone fruits in a baking dish.
- Top with finely chopped prosciutto and basil
- Cook at 160 degrees for 10 minutes.
Serve as is for Tapas or with a fresh salad for a light dinner.