- 125g cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 4 firm but ripe peaches, halved, stone removed
- 8 slices French bread, cut thickly
- Olive oil
- 125g blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons Lirah Vincotto
1. Pre-heat grill pan over medium-low heat.
2. In a small bowl combine cream cheese, sugar and thyme. Set aside.
3. Lightly brush halved peaches and French bread, on both sides, with olive oil.
4. Grill peaches until lightly charred and beginning to soften, approx. 8 minutes, turning once.
5. During the last couple of minutes grill your bread in the same pan.
6. Once cooked remove both bread and peaches from the pan and spread each slice of bread with an equal amount of the cream cheese mix.
7. Thickly slice the peaches and divide amongst the bread slices.
8. Sprinkle evenly with blue cheese and drizzle with Lirah Vincotto. Serve immediately.