Prep time: 15 minutes + 2 hours refrigeration time
Everyone loves cheesecake and these Turkish Delight inspired mini versions will be no exception. A simple, but special, dessert that won’t take too long to make but looks so pretty when served.
• 1/3 cup sweet plain biscuit crumbs (plain or chocolate)
• 1 tablespoon white sugar
• 25g butter, melted
• 250g cream cheese, softened
• 1/3 cup caster sugar
• 1 tablespoon Lirah Sweet Rose Petal Vinegar plus extra, to serve
• 1 teaspoon gelatine (dissolved in 2 tablespoons boiling water)
• 1/3 cup cream
• ¾ cup raspberries
• 50g Turkish delight (plain or chocolate coated), finely chopped
• 1/2 cup raspberries
• 2 tablespoons toasted pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
• Edible rose petals (optional)
1. Grease a 6 cup muffin tin.
2. For the base mix together biscuit crumbs, sugar and melted butter until well combined. Divide evenly amongst the bottom of each muffin cup, pressing down firmly and refrigerate for 1 hour to set firmly.
3. For the filling beat together the cream cheese, sugar and Lirah Sweet Rose Petal Vinegar with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in the gelatine mixture and then add cream and beat until well combined.
4. Stir in ¾ cup of raspberries and the Turkish Delight. Divide topping between the 6 bases and refrigerate one hour until set.
5. Serve topped with extra raspberries, pistachios and edible rose petals (if using). Finish with an extra drizzle of Lirah Rose Petal Vinegar.