Prep time: 15 minutes + 8 hours to overnight, freezing time
Who doesn’t love ice cream? This deliciously creamy, Turkish Delight inspired ice cream, made simply using store bought ingredients combined with our Lirah Sweet Rose Petal Vinegar, will wow your family and friends and have them asking for more!
• 2L Strawberries & Cream ice cream (store bought)
• 100g raspberries (fresh or frozen), coarsely chopped
• 6 meringue nests (store bought), chopped coarsely
• 3 x 55g Turkish Delight Bars, chopped
• 2 tablespoons Lirah Sweet Rose Petal Vinegar
• Extra Lirah Rose Petal Vinegar
• Fresh strawberries & raspberries, toasted pistachio nuts, edible rose petals, whipped cream (optional)
1. Grease and line an 11cm x 21cm loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing the sides to overhang.
2. Combine the ice cream, raspberries, meringue & Lirah Rose Petal Vinegar in a bowl. Spoon into your prepared pan and smooth the surface. Place in the freezer for approx. 8 hours or until firm, preferably overnight.
3. Once frozen, scoop ice cream into serving bowls and serve with all, or any of the suggested toppings above! Finish with an extra drizzle of Lirah Rose Petal Vinegar.