Prep time: 10 minutes
An in-season mango salad is the perfect accompaniment to an Aussie Summer BBQ. A honey & lime dressing compliments this beautifully and the cashews add gorgeous crunch!
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 – 3 fresh mangoes, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 cup cashews, toasted
- Handful of fresh mint leaves
For the Dressing
- 6 tablespoons Lirah Caramelised Honey Balsamic
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Add dressing ingredients to a small screw top jar and shake well to combine. Set aside.
- Arrange baby spinach over a serving platter then arrange sliced mangoes over the top.
- Drizzle over Lime & Caramelised Honey Balsamic Dressing and gently toss together.
- Sprinkle with toasted cashews just before serving (so they don’t lose their crunch!)
Note: If you like a sweeter dressing add some honey to taste.