Prep time: 5 minutes
Trying to find a way into the heart of someone special? These gorgeous oysters are sure to impress with the sweetness of our Lirah Caramelised Balsamic and crispy bacon! Just add a squeeze of lemon to create a little flavour bomb in your mouth! For the best results use the freshest oysters you can get and prepare the dish immediately before serving.
- 3 cups rock salt
- 12 fresh natural oysters, in the half shell
- 4 teaspoons Lirah Caramelised Classic Balsamic
- 2 rashers bacon, rind removed and finely diced
- Fresh lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat. Spread the rock salt over the base of a heatproof dish then arrange oysters over the top.
- Drizzle the Lirah Caramelised Balsamic evenly over the oysters and then scatter with the diced bacon.
- Cook under the grill for 5-8 minutes until the bacon is crispy and golden. Allow to cool slightly then serve immediately with the fresh lemon wedges.