Prep time: 20 minutes
Summer means stone fruit season is in full swing in Australia and sweet ripe peaches combined with prosciutto and pistachios are a wonderful flavour combination especially with our Lirah Grand Reserve Cabernet Dressing to finish it off.
- 3 large ripe yellow peaches, cut into 8 wedges each
- 4 cups mixed greens, of choice
- 250g shaved prosciutto
- ½ cup pistachios, shelled and toasted
- 150g goats cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Lirah Grand Reserve Cabernet Vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ cup orange juice
- Zest of an orange, finely grated
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a small blender add Lirah Grand Reserve Cabernet Vinegar, garlic, Dijon mustard, mint, honey, orange juice and zest and process to combine. Then, with the blender on low speed, slowly add the olive oil until it is incorporated into the dressing. Season with salt and pepper and set aside until ready to use.
- Arrange the greens on 4 dinner plates and place sliced peaches and prosciutto over the top. Sprinkle with pistachios and goats cheese (if using), then drizzle each plate with the Lirah Grand Reserve Cabernet Dressing.
- Serve with grilled chicken breast.
Note: For a salad to share follow directions but serve on a single serving plate.