With the hue of rose petals and flavour of Turkish Delight this cocktail is a gorgeous alternative to a straight champagne. So simple to make it is perfect to serve at your next garden party, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day or brunch.
• 15ml Lirah Sweet Rose Petal Vinegar
• 150ml Sparkling Wine or Prosecco, chilled
• Fresh raspberries (optional)
1. Pour Lirah Rose Petal Vinegar into a chilled champagne flute.
2. Hold the glass at a 45 degree angle (to preserve the bubbles) and gently pour in your sparkling wine or prosecco.
3. Garnish with a fresh raspberry or two (if using) and serve immediately.
NOTE: A non-alcoholic version can be made substituting the sparkling wine for sparkling water.