Prep time: 10 minutes
Due to its highly acidic nature, Sherry Vinegar breaks down meat fibers, helping in the tenderising process. Always mix equal parts oil and vinegar and then add other flavourings to your taste such as herbs, spices, garlic or mustard. For this recipe we recommend marinating your beef 24 hours.
• ¼ cup Grand Reserve Sherry Vinegar
• ¼ cup olive oil
• ¼ cup soy sauce
• ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• Cracked black pepper to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk until well combined.
2. Place marinade and beef into a large zip loc plastic bag, seal and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
3. Cook beef, depending on the cut, to your favourite recipe, in the open or on the BBQ.