Prep time: 5 minutes
Due to its highly acidic nature, Sherry Vinegar breaks down meat fibers, helping in the tenderising process. Always mix equal parts oil and vinegar and then add other flavourings to your taste such as herbs, spices, garlic or mustard. For this recipe we recommend marinating your chicken for 4 – 12 hours.
• 4 tablespoons Lirah Grand Reserve Sherry Vinegar
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• 4 teaspoons dried rosemary
• 2 teaspoons mustard of choice
• 2 cloves crushed garlic
• Salt & cracked black pepper, to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until emulsified.
2. Place marinade in a large zip loc bag with the chicken pieces of choice. Make sure the marinade completely covers the chicken.
3. Marinate in the fridge for 4 to 12 hours.
4. Grill chicken pieces in a fry pan, oven, or on the BBQ until cooked through and serve with your favourite sides – we’re loving mushrooms and cherry tomatoes .