Prep time: 5 minutes
This oh-so-pretty pink dressing is delicious when drizzled over a fresh salad. Some combinations we’re loving are Avocado, Pear & Snow Peas, or Grilled Chicken with Strawberries & Goats Cheese.
• 6 fresh strawberries, hulled
• 2 tablespoons lime juice, freshly squeezed
• 1 tablespoon Lirah Sweet Rose Petal Vinegar
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
• Sea salt & fresh cracked pepper, to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in a small blender and pulse to combine.
2. Season, to taste, with salt & pepper.
Note: Dressing can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.