Prep time: 5 minutes
Sweet and juicy roasted cherry tomatoes are little flavour bombs! Serve them with bacon & eggs, have them with cheese on toast, use them as a pizza topping or add to pasta dishes. There are so many possibilities for these tasty little morsels!
• 2 tablespoon olive oil
• 3 cloves garlic, crushed
• 1 small onion, finely chopped
• 150g cherry tomatoes
• 2 tablespoons Lirah Grand Reserve Sherry Vinegar
• 1 teaspoon sugar
• ½ teaspoon crushed chilli flakes (optional)
• Sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
2. In a medium ovenproof pan heat the oil over medium to high heat then add onions and garlic. Saute for 2 to 3 minutes until transluscent.
3. Add cherry tomatoes and toss to coat.
4. Stir in Lirah Grand Reserve Sherry Vinegar, sugar & chilli flakes (if using). Season with salt.
5. Place pan into the oven and roast for approx. 20 minutes.