Prep time: 15 minutes
This fresh and Summery salad is a perfect “throw together” dinner on a balmy evening. The vinaigrette, with Lirah Australian White Balsamic, is light and delicious – pairing beautifully with the smoked chicken and peach, the lime bringing some “zing” to the dish. Finished with toasted pine nuts for some crunch this will be your new favourite salad.
• 500g smoked chicken breast, cut into 2cm slices
• 250g mixed greens
• 2 fresh yellow peaches, sliced
• 1 avocado, sliced
• ½ cup pine nuts, toasted
Lime Balsamic Vinaigrette
• 2 tablespoons Lirah Australian White Balsamic
• 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon maple syrup
• 1 teaspoon lime zest, finely grated
• 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
• 2 teaspoons parsley, finely chopped
• Freshly ground black pepper & salt
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and cook pine nuts approx. 5 minutes until golden.
2. Prepare other salad ingredients and arrange on a large plate.
3. For the dressing combine Lirah Australian White Balsamic and all other ingredients in a screw top jar and shake well to combine.
4. Serve salad immediately, dressed with Lime Balsamic Vinaigrette and sprinkled with toasted pine nuts.
Recipe: Smoked Chicken, avocado & Peach Salad with Lime Balsamic Vinaigrette – a Lirah inspired recipe