Fresh sweet pineapple, yummy pork and the tang of balsamic works beautifully. This lovely quick meal will have everyone in the family happy.
- 1 small can of pineapple rings, juice drained and reserved. (225 gr)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Lirah Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 pork cutlets or steaks
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Mix together the drained pineapple juice, and brown sugar in a large plastic zipper bag.
- Place the pork in the marinade.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove the pork from the marinade, shaking off the excess and grill until browned, the meat is no longer pink inside and the meat shows good grill marks (approx 5-8 minutes per side)
- Brush several times with the marinade and let the marinade cook onto the surface of the meat.
- Discard excess marinade.
- While the meat is grilling, place 4 pineapple rings onto the grill and allow to cook until hot and the slices show grill marks
- Serve the chops topped with the grilled pineapple rings.