Cut your florets into thick slices and roast to bring out a rich, nutty flavour. The Lirah Aged Balsamic combined with the parmesan adds depth and makes this a lovely Winter side-dish.
- 1 large head cauliflower cut in thick slices (approx. 2-3cm)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons Mixed Herbs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons Lirah Gourmet Aged Balsamic
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
- Toss the cauliflower with oil, mixed herbs, salt and pepper and toss to coat well.
- Place cauliflower on baking paper lined tray and roast for approx. 15 minutes until starting to soften and turn golden on the bottom.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven and carefully toss with Lirah Aged Balsamic Vinegar and parmesan. Return to the oven and cook a further 10 minutes until cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve immediately as a delicious side to your Sunday roast.