- 1 whole ham (approx. 8kg), cooked on the bone
- 250ml verjus (dry white wine or water can be substituted)
- ¾ cup orange marmalade
- ¾ cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons Lirah Vincotto
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Remove the skin from the ham and score the fat in a diamond pattern.
3. Place the ham in a large pan and pour in the verjus.
4. Whisk together glaze ingredients and spread all over the scored fat.
5. Bake for approx. 1 hour, basting regularly to result in a golden, caramelised glaze.
6. Slice and serve with all your favourite Christmas trimmings!